- Tickets: the ticket office closes half an hour before the museum’s closing time.
- Cathedral: museum ticket also includes the access to the Cathedral. There is no access to the Cathedral on sundays when there is a service from 11 to 12. Entrance to the service is through the Cathedral main doors.
- Prams and wheelchairs: the museum at Haapsalu Castle is also accessible for prams and wheelchairs. There are lifts to different floors, as well as ramps.
- WC: toilets are located on the basement floor of the entry pavilion and on the ground floor of the museum. Both disabled toilets have a baby changing table.
- Cloakroom: there is an unattended cloakroom located on the basement floor of the entry pavilion.
- Luggage: large bags and suitcases are not allowed in the exhibition rooms. Please store your luggage in the cloakroom or contact the ticket office.
- Lift: there are 2 lifts in the museum. One is in the entry pavilion, making access to the exhibition easier. The other is in the West Wing, connecting three floors, from the basement to the terrace.
- Animals: well-behaved pets, guide dogs and service dogs on duty are welcome on the museum grounds.
- Lost and found: if you have lost or found anything at the museum, please contact the ticket office
(ph. +372 5385 3575).
- Guided tour: for advance bookings, 40 € (in Estonian, English, Finnish and Russian) – email@example.com .
- Audio guide: There is an audio guide available in 12 different languages.
- Photography and videography: taking photos and videos is permitted on the grounds of the museum (you can post your pictures on social media using the hashtag #haapsalulinnus). Photography and videography for commercial purposes is permitted only by prior approval from Haapsalu Castle,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Castle grounds: the courtyard of Haapsalu Castle is lit and open to everyone, in winter from 7am–10pm, and in summer from 7am–midnight (excluding special events).
Good to knowheleotti2022-02-15T11:12:54+02:00